About this Blog

Photography is meant to be enjoyed by all and I love the thrill I receive, when people tell me that they enjoy my work. I want my works to brighten people's day, just like how they brighten my own. I want people to know the photo, the story behind it, and to come to their own conclusions as to what message it gives them.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and a thousand words can convey millions of different messages.
I leave you with this thought, and my pictures. Inspire yourselves, and let me know what you think. Cheers!
.

Going Yellow for Bersih



The 9th of July 2011 will be a great day for Malaysia. It will be a day where Malaysians, at home and around the world, will stand for transparency and reform of our electoral system. It will be a day where we will cry out to change our country for the better

I love my this country, and am blessed to have been born a Malaysian. As a Malaysian, I will not allow my country to go to waste - for myself and my 28 million brothers and sisters whom I share this country with. Hence, though too young to vote just yet, I stand in solidarity with:

Bersih 2.0

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bersih 2.0: Merakam Semangat Zaman/Capturing The Spirit Of The Times - An essay and short story writing competition in Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Inggeris.

More than RM6,000 worth of cash, books and a super cool limited edition diskopi's bersih t-shirt "melawan atas jalan bukan hanya atas talian" to be won + a chance to get your writings published in a book to be launched this year!

For those interested to capture the zeitgeist of our era through essay or short story and won those prizes please check it out the details, terms and conditions of the competition at:

http://diskopi.wordpress.com

You can also download the competition poster in jpeg files at diskopi blog and publicised it in your blog and facebook.

And please spread the good words to all your online and offline friends.

Thanks.

Post a Comment